Located entirely on the ground floor sleeping up to 4 people.
The spacious well equipped kitchen and dining area leads on to the comfortable open plan living room complete with chestnut floor. The French doors open on to your terrace with views to the limestone hillsides opposite. An ideal place to relax, barbeque and enjoy a meal with friends.
The pretty bedrooms, one double and one twin, both have wooden floors and charming decor.
There is a large modern bathroom with a double sink and a separate toilet.
The property has all creature comforts including cooker, fridge/freezer, Senseo coffee maker, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, Satellite TV with all UK free to air channels, DVD player with DVD’s, Free WiFi.
(Due to satellite internet connection with a restricted monthly data allowance,
we ask you not to download or upload large files or watch films or tv online).
- Low (27th April until 25th May & 15th Sept until 19th Oct) — £515
- Mid (26th May until 29th June & 1st Sept until 14th Sept) — £730
- High (30th June until 31st Aug) — £1140
- Due to a late cancellation we have a special offer of £620 for 7 nights commencing Saturday 16th June 2018
- Due to a late cancellation we have a special offer of £730 for 7 nights commencing Saturday 30th June 2018